Terms and Conditions
In these terms and conditions, “we” “us” and “our” refers to Softwarescramble. Your access to and use of all information on this website subject to the following terms and conditions.
We reserve the right to amend this Notice at any time and your use of the website following any amendments will represent your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions as amended. We therefore recommend that each time you access our website you read these terms and conditions.
BLOG POST COMMENTS:
You may contribute content to this site in the form of comments on blog posts.
The comments feature is intended to facilitate an educational and informative conversation about the topics on this site. Such conversations are not a substitute for professional, medical, legal, financial, or other advice.
If you contribute comments on this site, you agree to the following rules:
• You will not use the comments to post spam, including promotions or advertisements for other products and services.
• You will not use the comments to abuse, defame, harass, threaten, or post objectionable or illegal content, including hate speech and pornography.
• You will only post content that you own or have a license to post, and you will not post content that infringes on a copyright or trademark.
• Softwarescramble may moderate, edit, or delete comments at any time.
• Softwarescramble may ban comment authors at any time.
1. This website may from time to time contain hyperlinks to other websites. Such links are provided for convenience only and we take no responsibility for the content and maintenance of or privacy compliance by any linked website. Any hyperlink on our website to another website does not imply our endorsement, support, or sponsorship of the operator of that website nor of the information and/or products which they provide.
2. You may link our website with our consent. Any such linking will be entirely your responsibility and at your expense. By linking, you must not alter any of our website’s contents and you must not frame or reformat any of our pages, files, images, text or other materials.
1. We undertake to take all due care with any information which you may provide to us when accessing our website. However we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you may provide to us. Information you transmit to us is entirely at your own risk although we undertake to take reasonable steps to preserve such information in a secure manner.
Access to this website via an automated service or for a competitive purpose is prohibited.
Any questions about the agreement or this website can be directed to: